Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May Dog!


Brandy
Sponsored: May 7, 2006

I am a ten-year-old husky/springer spaniel mix. My guardian passed away, so I am looking for someone with whom to share companionship and affection.

In celebration of "Older Americans Month," WHS wants to unite mature adults with equally experienced companion animals. WHS will be having special events the entire month of May to promote senior animals like me.

Any person over 60 who adopts any animal over 7 years old can enjoy special promotions and reduced adoption fees. Click here for details.

Senior animals are truly special. We don't have the training demands that younger animals may have, we bond quickly and will return your love tenfold. The health and emotional benefits of living with an animal are well-documented and extend beyond the companionship we offer. I can lower your blood pressure, help you recover from surgery faster and even renew your zest for life!

No comments: