Thursday, June 09, 2005

Time Goes By

I took a position at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. It's weird being back on campus. Nice, though too. The weather has finally turned nice...sunny and hot. The way I love it. I joined a van pool and rise every a.m. at 4:20 so I can get here by 7:00 a.m.

Have had a busy spring. Did 3 training weekends and a conference for NBCC - in D.C. and in Alexandria.

Working hard on Little Pink Book. We got the domain name after an auction-off! powerofpink.com. Was that exciting.

What else? Oh my - I've become addicted to thrift shopping. Am looking on little planters made in Japan. I also love vintage jewerly. If I don't do a shopping time over the weekend, I suffer withdrawal symptoms. What can I say....think Nancy and dad have taken over me.

We are doing WBCC's Rare Chair Affair this year. Surfed the web for some sample chairs.

Chekc them out.

No comments: